Generic Levitra Oral Jelly is used for Impotence treatment. This medicine is more easily swallowed than tablets and therefore is suitable for elderly people and people who have difficulty in swallowing.
Levitra Oral Jelly is a medication in the form of jelly with more than 10 different flavors to help men cope with erectile deficit.
What is this medicine?
VARDENAFIL jelly is equivalent to regular Vardenafil. This medicine is also used to treat erection problems in men. Jelly is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, as such, requires little time to achieve the same result.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- bleeding disorder
- frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- high cholesterol
- HIV infection
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- sickle cell disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcers
- eye or vision problems
- an unusual reaction to vardenafil, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should this medicine be used?
Take the whole sachet 30-40 minutes before sexual intercourse. You can take it with or without food.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
This does not apply. However, do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called ‘poppers’ which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also interact with the following medications:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, notify your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible. Stop using vardenafil right away if you have a loss of sight in one or both eyes. Contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Contact your physician immediately if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of priapism and must be treated immediately to prevent permanent damage.
If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after vardenafil use, you should refrain from further activity and should discuss the episode with your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
Do not change the dose of your medication. Please call your prescriber or health care professional to determine if your dose needs to be reevaluated.
Using vardenafil does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
How to buy Levitra Oral Jelly on our website?
Choose a pack with the needed number of sachets and add it to the cart. One pack contains sachets with different flavors so you’ll get the possibility to try several tastes. The more sachets you buy, the lower price per item you pay. You also can buy Levitra Soft and other Vardenafil containing medicines online.
We accept the payments fulfilled via Visa, Amex, MasterCard, JCB, Dinners and some others. The name of the drug you buy won’t be written in your credit card statement. Hence, your privacy won’t be disturbed. Our online pharmacy ships Levitra Oral Jelly worldwide. There have never been any difficulties with the delivery. Nevertheless, every parcel is covered by insurance to guarantee the safety of the purchase.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.